myspace hit counter

The shopping day ♥

Saturday, November 20


Hello guyssss *again xD
I will share something cute stuff that I bought at Butterworth when shopping with my sisters.

So here is it. *look the pics
The necklace with lace-RM15
It's quite cute <3
I love it muchhhh~

Earings- 4 for RM10
It is quite nice too.
Its design with some flowers (rose)


Pink earing-RM7.50
It is quite girly and cute -3-
I bought one is because my sister's bf bought another one with other pattern ((:

Clothes-RM25
I like this muchhhh ((:
It can match with a legging and can show our shoulder. :D

Dress-RM60
It is quite princess style =3=
It's looks pretty and nice.
But it doesn't really suit me because I am fat enough )):
So feel like want to sell out. lol



So all the day I spent RM100 plus plus.
Awww``bankrupt )):
I feel like want to buy shoes but the shoes really kill my pocket.
So i give up and find others cheaper bahhh ((:



It quite like cute style I used to be normally.
But I wanna be more mature )):
But but but I cant give up the cute stuff~~~~~~~
fml D:


Anyway,I had finish my blogging already.
And we meet next time ((:
Byeeee babies 



3 comments:

ph1l1p said...

hi visiting :D

Lynnie said...

♥ the earrings.
Very cheap leh 4 for RM10 so pretty somemore....

Fera Kyle said...

Lynnie-Yeayea

Post a Comment