myspace hit counter

Miss Fera.Kyle

Wednesday, November 17


Hello guys~~
I am Miss Fera Kyle who is in 18 years old this year , means 2010.
Now, I am staying at Alor Star,Kedah which in M'sia with my whole family.
I am not a student yet after my form 5 graduation,
and yea I didn't work because I am damn lazy to go out work.
That's why I am always being EMO through twitter or facebook DD:
Because I have alotsa free time to think out some nonsence, baby.
Uhmm,I am a girl. *of course I am -____-
Ohh yea,I am really still single yet. Somebody are not trust me of this. lol
And and and I have 3 sisters and I am the second one.
I love fashion much 

That's a simple simple intro for me woww.





I am going to crazy now because I am too bored freak.
I was spend my whole day at home everyday. fml
So I made a fool things that is intro myself at here. *chill.


The picture above is took by FeraKyle yesterday.
HAHAHAHA sitting in a seafood restaurant which locate in front of a beach.
And watching sunset then taking picture using the sun light. lol
I did wore lens and I wore Sugar Candy Pink in this picture.
And I did a simple eye-make-up only.
I swear I didnt have any foundation or blusher on my face.
It's is natural !! *winks


Here's my eye-make-up


And here's the beautiful sunset.


Yesterday went Butterworth for shopping with my sisters.
Bought some stuffs and I will share with you guys on the next post. ((:



So I am going to have my dinner now.
Bye babies ! 







1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

nice about me section :)

Post a Comment