myspace hit counter

Diet Diary-FirstDay

Tuesday, November 23

Halo babies,before I start the topic today,
I would like to share you guys a damn pretty & awesome girl !
See how awesome she is !
And you may take a guess ((:
You guys have the answer?

Yea,it's right !!
She is LEAH DIZON !!
Hoorayyyyy~
She is damn damn awesome
Angel facing and devil body. <3
I wish to be like her !!
But I think actually I am dreaming now. lol
*just ignore what I said :x

Here's her small intro (;
Leah Dizon, 
born September 24, 
1986 is an American-born gaijin tarento, singer, and gravure idol in Japan.
Born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada, 
she moved to Tokyo, Japan in 2006 to pursue an entertainment career 
and made her recording debut on Victor Entertainment later that same year.

See,she has a perfect body !!
I admire her so so much <3
And she will be the target of mine. *means diet target. lol
I will keep it up to having a nice body shape too =3=
Wish me please guys ((;


So going next on is about me.
I am not going to post any picha of mine today because kinda bored to take an ugly. fml
A stupid face with a stupid spec so it is equal to an idiot !
Yea,Im talking about myself. XDD
So im gonna to change myself (:
Today is the first day i started to change myself.
I means diet & having a nice body shape and slimming body (:
But im kinda disappointed and almost despair when i saw my big tummy when bath.
However if I give up the possible chance to change myself,then i sure i must be a fatty forever !!
So just let's try it.

I did a daily timetable for myself last night.
I found many information about healthy diet and so on to figure out my daily timetable !
And lastly I finished it ((:
So today i woke up on 8.30am,it was late !
Because i set up myself must be wake up by 7.30am D:
I am freaking tired because i had a late sleep last night with chatting with someone. lol
So after wake up,I drink a big cup of water that mix with some salt.
Informations showed me that it is works if you have constipation.
And then brush my dear teeth for 3 minutes at least (:
Having my breakfast after half-hour brushing my teeth and it was 8.00am.
then,start to do housework.
I spent 2 hours to finished it ! Wowww it reduce 400 calories ((:
And after half-hour again I went bath. And then start massage my big big tummy ! fml
Then online :DD
Btw I was waiting my mum cook the lunch for 4 hours !!
It's over my time to have lunch *sigh
But finally she cook meehun ;D
Ate some only for no any hunger.
Then I never sit after ate because it may cause our tummy bigger !
So i stood for whole day almost D:
After an hour,I having my sports.(massage,rope skipping,jogging without any movements & so on)
But there's only take half-hour !!! Because i really can't stand for it.
I felt like my hearts going to pop out D:
So i stopped it better.
Then start massage my legs to prevent it looks muscular.
It's super duper thirsty after sport !!
BUT we cant straight drink any drinks yet, need to wait after half-hour !
So just waiting the time pass faster @@
Then I keeping massage my whole body of course ((:
And standing.
I had my dinner at 7.00pm !
But I am freaking hungry right now. fml -___-
But I will just drink milo later (;
So that's all & tonight i am going to massage my tummy again before sleep. ((:

Here's some tips to share with the persons who wanna diet.
*Don't straight drink water after eat !
*Don't eat too full.
*Stand an hour at least after having meals.
*Do some sports and don's always sit on the chair.
*Please take a bath before you have your meals.
*Sleep early & wake up early ! (the most important)

So if you wanna diet or keep fit just follow the tips I listed.
Hope we will success !!
& have a slim body like Leah Dizon !!!! XDD
So keep it up together darlingsss (; *winks



Here's our target !
Paste it all in your room's wall XD



Bye, Muacksssssss =3=

*forgot to wish all SPM students good luck XP
Good luck dears (:






2 comments:

John said...

u fat meh? go jog everyday.

Fera Kyle said...

Yea I am a fatty now LOL

Post a Comment