myspace hit counter

1stWorkDay;Third Day

Thursday, November 25

*Drinking honey~~~~

Just back from work at Alor Star Mall.From PC Expo company. *sigh* It's too tiring day.
My whole body's muscles freaking pain ; And I really hate my big tummy !!!!!
How to make it smaller? I am on diet but it looks bigger one day than one day. *sigh*
Is it called edema? I hope it is !! Because period is coming to me soon :x
And my weight is keeping increase these few days ! It really make me feel mad & sad.
But I will try my best to keeping good mood anytime ((:
Today never sports ; because of WORK !! fml
I have to work 3 more days It is damn damn bored and I dislike my superior much because she has bad discreet.
And yea My body's muscle is painful the whole day !! I think tomorrow and after tomorrow too.
It's really killed me when i am walking. *sigh*
Feel like wanna to have a comfortable spa. LOL

My diet plan doesn't success much for today because I never sports today and I think I ate much.
Because I saw my tummy bigger again. *sigh*
And now I am going to sleep now.
Have to wake up on 7.00am and work at 9.30am. TIRED !
Feel like wanna borrow credit card from my aunt to buy HP netbook and SONY CYBER-SHOT T99 !!
I love it much =3=
Anyway,I have to rest now seriously !
Goodbye all. See you~ and will be update on tomorrow again if I still feeling well (;


Goodnight babies.    *mua

No comments:

Post a Comment