myspace hit counter

fml

Thursday, November 25

I feel like don't wanna go for work today and tomorrow and after tomorrow !!
Because I really dislike the superior much and the job.
Yea I think that is a not hard job but I really hate the superior. blahblahblah %^@%^E#T!
Not hate but dislike ! And now my whole body's muscle is painful ; it really kill me !
I don't want to work lahhhhhh mummy );
But if I ffk how can I take my salary for yesterday? fml
Some more the job has two break time and it is 20mins for once !!!
OHSHIT how can I finish my meal by 20mins?!
It is unhealthy and my stomach not yet digest >__________<
And the most point is I AM ON DIET PERIOD !! I should eat one meal with very slowly and healthy !!
*sigh* RM80 per day ! I really can give up it );
But how's about my salary for yesterday? *cry
Somebody help me????????????



GOD BLESS ME pleaseeeee~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment