myspace hit counter

WTH

Friday, November 26

WTH I think I'm fatter one day than one day !! I'd been using the most healthy ways to diet already !
Today is the 4th day ; and I haven't decrease my weight but I think is increasing...... 
I sport, I walk, I stand,I jogging,I eat less,I didn't eat any sweeties..........BUT WHY ?!!!
WTF &WTH with these !
I am so mad nowwwwww. My pants is tighter one than one D:
And my "bold" leg driving me crazy ! shit
But even though like it seems like failed but I will never give up !!!!
This is the 1st time I do a matter with a very seriously status !
So I will be success !!

About work
It's quite nice because I can stand it for 2 days.
And today is the third day and tomorrow is the last day (;
And after this I will get my salary tomorrow !!
Woohooooo HOORAY~
But I need to return to my friends because I owe him and her.
And others give my mama (;
I am a good girl XP
So hmm........
Oh yea My muscles still very painful. But better than yesterday much more.
And I hope will recover tomorrow because I must sports at Monday and next to Monday !!!
DIET PLAN IS PROCESSING !

So heycha guys I am going to stop here.
And maybe I will take some pics of work and upload at tomorrow. (:

Byebye =3=

No comments:

Post a Comment