myspace hit counter

Totally & Seriously

Sunday, November 7


I was freaking bored and I am fucking bored at home for whole day ! D:
SIGH
Keeping online and chatting with friends.
LOL
Somemore online-shopping D:
Saw many things need to buy for me.
But it's need a big fee *at least big fee for me.

Dolly Wink & MAC & Bobbi Brown & Candy Doll & Melliesh & Maybelline & Chacotte &Majorlica Majorca for make up.
Anna Sui for perfume.
Medermah for scars. *i think i had wrong spelling
Liese for hair colour.
Shoes for legs.
Lotions for body.
Skin care products for skin.
Lens for my small eyes.
Hair curler for hair.
Gym & Swim for diet.

OMGGOOOODDDD~~~~
I need many things D:
SIGH
I want change change change.
TOTALLY and SERIOUSLY !!
I need money i need work;
I need a freaking busy life.


GOING TO CHANGE MYSELF BECOME AN ADULT.
Even mind or looks.
Go ahead !!  GOGOGO~
Everyone please waiting for me.  ;DD



BYEEEEEEE 
*idk actually my post was very short D: Sorry guys




No comments:

Post a Comment